Responsible Gambling. Play Safe
What are Bitcoins?
Bitcoins are a form of virtual currency. Special encryption techniques are used to verify and track the creation, trade and transfer of this currency, which functions independently of any central bank. There are many benefits to using bitcoins to play at casinos online.
1. Keeping Your Identity Safe
Identity theft destroys lives. Some websites are designed to steal credit card information, and you can’t necessarily trust every online casino or storefront that you come across. When you use bitcoins, you won’t have to worry about that. It allows you to exchange funds without directly revealing your identity.
2. Quick Processing
With bitcoins, you can transfer money from one side of the world to the other within a matter of minutes. This is because bitcoins help you avoid processing through a central bank, which can take longer.
3. Guaranteed Safety
There is no possibility of a security breach when using bitcoins. Not only is your identity protected, but you’ll also be safe from having money stolen. Bitcoin exchange features the same encryption process used to protect government transactions.
4. Low Fees
Credit cards sometimes come with hefty transaction fees. You won’t have to deal with that with bitcoins. They are usually completely free to exchange. There is sometimes a fee to speed up the transaction process, but it’s optional.
How Do You Stay Safe with Bitcoins?
We’ve already explained how bitcoins are safe and secure to use. However, there can sometimes be hidden dangers within a secure and functional system. Bitcoins are so easy to use that it’s possible you could overspend without realizing it.
Gambling at an online casino should always be aimed at entertainment. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realise that gambling shall never be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online casino daily.
If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on your gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion, and seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
To assist you in gambling responsibly we offer the Personal Limits feature. You can set limits on the amount you deposit, lose, wager, spend in one game, or on your account activity on the whole. This functionality can be accessed within your account in the “Personal Limits” section.
Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the limit will take effect immediately, however an increase may only occur after email confirmation and only after the previous limit of the same type expires, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require further information or assistance regarding Personal Limits, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deposit Limit. A limit on your deposits for a day, a week, or a month.
- Loss Limit. A limit on your losses in the casino for a day, a week, or a month. Please note the loss is based on the initial deposit and not winnings attributed to the deposited amount. If for example you deposit 50 USDT, put a Loss Limit of 10 USDT and then go on to win 1,000 USDT, you can still lose more than 10 USDT of the 1,000 USDT balance as it is based on the initial deposit instead of the winnings.
- Wager Limit. A limit on the wagered amount for a day, a week, or a month.
- Cooling-Off Limit. You can set a Cooling-Off Period for a definite period of time. While the limit is active you cannot deposit to the Casino and you will be excluded from all promotional offers, although you may withdraw the remaining funds during this period. Cooling-Off period is applied to your account immediately. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
- Self-Exclusion Limit. You can set a Self-Exclusion Limit for a definite period of time. Upon doing so your Player Account will immediately be disabled and you will be excluded from all promotional offers for the set period. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw funds when the limit is active. Upon its expiring your account will automatically be re-activated.
Self-Exclusion By Request
You may also contact our support team at email@example.com and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the Website for a definite or indefinite period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to your account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
Please note that if you are self excluded from the casino for an indefinite period of time, the funds remaining on balance will be paid according to the casino limits. If you are self excluded for a definite period of time, the funds remaining on balance will be paid according to the casino limits only when a period of self exclusion expires.
You may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support:
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Gambling Therapy
Protection Of Minors
The Casino only accepts players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our Website. The Casino reserves the right to ask for a proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the Website will be denied immediately.
However, we realise that due to a wide availability and nature of the Internet people under the legal age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information:
- Solid Oak Software
- Net Nanny